- The Purchaser accepts all risks of personal injury and property damage arising from use of the products purchased through this website.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that Weta Limited does not manufacture the products available for sale through this website and, therefore, any liability with respect to such products, or any components or other materials used in the manufacture of such products, are covered by, and limited to, any warranty provided by the original manufacturer. Weta Limited will provide the Purchaser with the terms and conditions of purchase of the relevant manufacturer prior to, or upon, an order for the purchase of products being made. Accordingly, Weta Limited does not provide any warranty for the components and materials used in the manufacture of the products.
- The Purchaser agrees to, together with their dependents, heirs, executors, assigns, guests and invitees, defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Weta Limited and its affiliates, representatives, officers, directors, employees or agents from any and all liabilities, claims and expenses, including legal costs, that arise from:
- Any breach of these Terms by the Purchaser; and
- Any illness, bodily injury, disability, death or property damage or loss, however caused, arising from or related to the use of any products purchased through this website.
- Weta Limited's liability is limited to repair, replacement of the products purchased or refund of the purchase price. Additional disclaimers may apply to custom products and such disclaimers will appear in the invoice or other documentation provided with an order. No warranties apply to products that have been misused, modified or improperly maintained.
- For the sake of clarity, in no event will Weta Limited or its affiliates, representatives, officers, directors, employees or agents be liable (whether in contract, tort including negligence, strict liability or otherwise) to the Purchaser for:
- Loss of revenue or profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or opportunity, loss of production, loss or corruption of data or wasted management or staff time; or
- Loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever that is indirect, consequential, punitive incidental or of a special nature, arising directly or indirectly out of the use of products purchased through this website, even if Weta Limited had been advised of the possibility of such damages, and even if such loss, damage, cost or expense was reasonably foreseeable by Weta Limited.
- Any claim made by a Purchaser against Weta Limited must be made by notice in writing to Weta Limited within 90 days of the claim or cause of action arising. Weta Limited will not be liable for any claim that is not made within such time.
- Please also read our Privacy Notice for information about our security measures and how we will use your personal information
Modified on: Wed, 30 May, 2018 at 12:29 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.