Most of Weta's orders are shipped from a warehouse in your customs country or zone. However, for some destinations and some products, it will be an international delivery. Our website will inform you which warehouse your order is shipping from before checkout.
- Customers are responsible for being aware of any customs duties or import fees for their country.
- International shipments will most likely be subject to import duties and taxes, once a shipment reaches your country. You are liable for these charges - unfortunately, Weta has no control over taxes and duties in different countries.
- The same goes for the time it may take for shipments to go through the customs procedure.
- Customs policies and processes vary widely from country to country and you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- You must also make sure that you comply with any other laws that may apply when importing something to your country.