- Enrollment in the Wētā Dollars Program becomes effective only upon acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Wētā Dollars Program (or "Wētā Dollars") is sponsored by Wētā Workshop ("Wētā")
- The Wētā Dollars Program membership ("Membership") is open to individuals of at least 18 years of age. Commercial customers and others purchasing items for resale are not eligible for Membership.
- A member may terminate his or her Membership at any time by submitting a notice of termination via email to Weta at [email@example.com]. Membership is not transferable and is subject to present and future program rules. Membership is valid only for purchases made online through the www.wetaworkshop.com website.
- Wētā may change the Wētā Dollars Program rules, benefits, conditions of participation or point levels for purchases in whole or in part at any time without notice. Such changes may affect the value of the Weta Dollars already accumulated. Weta may change or terminate program partners, if any, and withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any reward, increase the points required for any reward, modify or regulate the transferability of rewards or benefits, institute or add reward blackout dates or limit the number of reward points for use by any one individual on any one purchase.
- Wētā may, at any time, terminate or modify the Wētā Dollars Program without any further obligations to members.
- Abuse of the Wētā Dollars Program, including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of Wētā Dollars or promotional offers and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by Wētā in its sole judgment may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation as well as forfeiture of all points accrued. In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the Wētā Dollars Program, Wētā reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys' fees and court costs.
- Wētā reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in these terms and conditions. All determinations by Wētā shall be final and conclusive in each case. These terms and conditions supersede all previously published terms and conditions.
- As a condition of Membership, Wētā Dollars Program members may receive print/electronic point statements, Weta Dollars Program updates and other related materials at Wētā's sole discretion.
- A member may cancel his or her Membership at any time by notifying Wētā by mail, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone. Wētā, in its sole discretion reserves the right to cancel any Membership.
- Wētā Dollars are valid for two years (24 months) from the date of the purchase when they were earned, after which they will expire.
- Standard Members of the Wētā Dollars Program earn one Wētā Dollar for every twenty US Dollar equivalent spent on eligible purchases on the www.wetaworkshop.com website. Wētā Dollars earned may be rounded to the nearest whole dollar of the purchase. Wētā Dollars will be posted to the member's account as soon as practicable following payment and shipment of the eligible purchase. When a member returns an eligible purchase to Wētā, the Wētā Dollars previously posted to member's account for that purchase will be deducted from the member's account. Other exclusions may apply. Wētā Dollars have no cash value.
- Members who spend 500 US Dollars or more in any preceding 12 month period, will be promoted to Silver Collector status. Silver Collectors earn one Wētā Dollar for every ten US Dollar equivalent spent on eligible purchases on the www.wetaworkshop.com website. Members will retain this Silver Collector status for as long as they have spent 500 eligible US Dollars equivalent in the preceding 12 months. Members who spend 2000 US Dollars or more in any preceding 12 month period, will be promoted to Gold Collector status. Gold Collectors earn one and a half Wētā Dollar for every ten US Dollar equivalent spent on eligible purchases on the www.wetaworkshop.com website. Members will retain this Gold Collector status for as long as they have spent 2,000 eligible US Dollars equivalent in the preceding 12 months.
- Wētā Dollars calculations are based upon dollars spent at checkout on eligible purchases less any dollars spent on shipping charges, delivery charges, and less any discounts for Gift Cards, Wētā Dollars redeemed, Discount Codes, etc. Gold Collector Status will be calculated off the actual amount paid for the eligible items you order, excluding shipping costs and any discounts for Gift Cards, Wētā Dollars redeemed, Discount Codes, etc.
- Wētā Dollars are redeemable at an equivalent of one Wētā Dollar per one US Dollar equivalent for eligible purchases or at such other rate as Wētā may determine in its sole discretion. Wētā Dollars that have been redeemed for purchases that have been subsequently cancelled or returned for any reason will not be restored to the member's account.
- Wētā is not responsible for communications lost due to change of address or other contact information. Wētā Dollars that remain in members' accounts are forfeited after 2 years (24 months).
- Wētā Dollars are not transferable and may not be combined among Wētā Dollars Program members. Wētā Dollars may not be transferred or conveyed by any means to anyone, including to a member's estate, and may not pass to members' successors and assigns. Accrued Wētā Dollars do not constitute property of the member.
- All Wētā Dollars rewards must be earned and redeemed according to the Wētā Dollars Program Terms and Conditions. Wētā has the absolute right to make the final decision on whether a purchase qualifies for Wētā Dollars Program.
Wētā Dollars Program Terms & Conditions Print
Modified on: Mon, 26 Sep, 2022 at 3:32 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.