- Enrollment in the Weta Dollars Program becomes effective only upon acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Weta Dollars Program (or "Weta Dollars") is sponsored by Weta Workshop ("Weta")
- The Weta Dollars Program membership ("Membership") is open to individuals of at least 18 years of age. Commercial customers and others purchasing items for resale are not eligible for Membership.
- A member may terminate his or her Membership at any time by submitting a notice of termination via email to Weta at [email@example.com]. Membership is not transferable and is subject to present and future program rules. Membership is valid only for purchases made online through the www.wetaworkshop.com website.
- Weta may change the Weta Dollars Program rules, benefits, conditions of participation or point levels for purchases in whole or in part at any time without notice. Such changes may affect the value of the Weta Dollars already accumulated. Weta may change or terminate program partners, if any, and withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any reward, increase the points required for any reward, modify or regulate the transferability of rewards or benefits, institute or add reward blackout dates or limit the number of reward points for use by any one individual on any one purchase.
- Weta may, at any time, terminate or modify the Weta Dollars Program without any further obligations to members.
- Abuse of the Weta Dollars Program, including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of Weta Dollars or promotional offers and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by Weta in its sole judgment may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation as well as forfeiture of all points accrued. In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the Weta Dollars Program, Weta reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys' fees and court costs.
- Weta reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in these terms and conditions. All determinations by Weta shall be final and conclusive in each case. These terms and conditions supersede all previously published terms and conditions.
- As a condition of Membership, Weta Dollars Program members may receive print/electronic point statements, Weta Dollars Program updates and other related materials at Weta's sole discretion.
- A member may cancel his or her Membership at any time by notifying Weta by mail, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone. Weta, in its sole discretion reserves the right to cancel any Membership.
- Weta Dollars are valid for two years (24 months) from the date of the purchase when they were earned, after which they will expire.
- Standard Members of the Weta Dollars Program earn one Weta Dollar for every twenty US Dollar equivalent spent on eligible purchases on the www.wetaworkshop.com website. Weta Dollars earned may be rounded to the nearest whole dollar of the purchase. Weta Dollars will be posted to the member's account as soon as practicable following payment and shipment of the eligible purchase. When a member returns an eligible purchase to Weta, the Weta Dollars previously posted to member's account for that purchase will be deducted from the member's account. Other exclusions may apply. Weta Dollars have no cash value.
- Members who spend 500 US Dollars or more in any preceding 12 month period, will be promoted to Silver Collector status. Silver Collectors earn one Weta Dollar for every ten US Dollar equivalent spent on eligible purchases on the www.wetaworkshop.com website. Members will retain this Silver Collector status for as long as they have spent 500 eligible US Dollars equivalent in the preceding 12 months. Members who spend 2000 US Dollars or more in any preceding 12 month period, will be promoted to Gold Collector status. Gold Collectors earn one and a half Weta Dollar for every ten US Dollar equivalent spent on eligible purchases on the www.wetaworkshop.com website. Members will retain this Gold Collector status for as long as they have spent 2,000 eligible US Dollars equivalent in the preceding 12 months.
- Weta Dollars calculations are based upon dollars spent at checkout on eligible purchases less any dollars spent on sales tax, shipping charges, delivery charges, and less any discounts for Gift Cards, Weta Dollars redeemed, Discount Codes, etc. Gold Collector Status will be calculated off the actual amount paid for the eligible items you order, excluding shipping costs, any applicable sales taxes and any discounts for Gift Cards, Weta Dollars redeemed, Discount Codes, etc
- Weta Dollars are redeemable at an equivalent of one Weta Dollar per one US Dollar equivalent for eligible purchases or at such other rate as Weta may determine in its sole discretion. Weta Dollars that have been redeemed for purchases that have been subsequently canceled or returned for any reason will not be restored to the member's account.
- Weta is not responsible for communications lost due to change of address or other contact information. Weta Dollars that remain in members' accounts are forfeited after 2 years (24 months).
- Weta Dollars are not transferable and may not be combined among Weta Dollars Program members. Weta Dollars may not be transferred or conveyed by any means to anyone, including to a member's estate, and may not pass to members' successors and assigns. Accrued Weta Dollars do not constitute property of the member.
- All Weta Dollars rewards must be earned and redeemed according to the Weta Dollars Program Terms and Conditions. Weta has the absolute right to make the final decision on whether a purchase qualifies for Weta Dollars Program.
Modified on: Wed, 30 May, 2018 at 12:29 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.