Your order can be cancelled by a number of reasons.
- The customer has requested cancellation.
- Our site has cancelled the pre-order following x3 failed charge attempts to capture the owing balance.
- The customer has failed to complete the monthly instalment towards their payment plan order.
- Our warehouse is unable to fulfil the order.
- The order has been returned to sender as customer has declined to pay the associated custom fees.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to re-open a cancelled order following cancellation from any of the above reasons.
Any deposit placed would be forfeited upon cancellation.
If your order has been cancelled, you would need to place the order again via our online store, provided stock is still available.