Weta reserves the right to decline any replacement request that fails to meet our requirements.
When can I can request a replacement order?
A replacement order is provided if:
- Your order is declared lost by the postal company on a tracked service.
- Your item arrived in a defective or damaged state.
- The wrong item was received.
A replacement order will not be provided if:
- Your item has paint variations to that of our paint master – our statues are hand-painted so variations may occur. This does not deem the statue defected.
- Your replacement order is damaged/defective. Your order would then be cancelled and refunded if no compensation agreement can be met.
*Weta’s support team will review evidence of any defective or damaged item before approving a replacement.
If your replacement request meets our requirements, please:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your order number.
- Provide tracking number if regarding a lost parcel.
- Provide images of any defect/damage as evidence.
Weta will not be liable to fulfil any replacement request for orders lost in transit under an untracked service.
We will of course, help you receive a replacement order, but please note, we will not send a replacement under the same 21 business day service.
The customer would be liable to pay the shipping charge for a 2-6 day tracked courier service.
Support will email the customer with a payme link or Paypal money request for payment.
Should the customer refuse to pay the shipping charge, we'll have the order cancelled and refunded with x2 shipping deducted to cover dispatch and return cost. A cancellation fee may also apply.