A pre-order is an order you can make for a new item before it is in stock and available for delivery.
When you place a pre-order on the Weta website:
- We will not charge the full purchase price to your credit card until your item is ready for delivery.
- All pre-orders include a non-refundable deposit (usually around 15%) - this will be explained in detail before you place your order.
- You may change your mind and cancel an order at any time until we charge your card approximately 2 days prior to dispatch, however if you cancel an order, you will forfeit the non-refundable deposit.
- We accept VISA and MasterCard for pre-orders (PayPal is not available)
- Payment Plans are now available across selected pre-order items.
If your credit card expires before we process your pre-order, your payment will fail and you will receive an email with a link to update your credit card details.
Please note, product availability is subject to change at any time. We will update our product page regarding any delays. The dates we provide are estimates based on production schedule. We of course, apologise for any inconvenience caused by such delays.
If a product on pre-order is scheduled to arrive into our warehouses ahead of schedule, we'll notify all customers via email and provide an option to pause the pre-order up to 28 days. Please note that pre-orders on a payment plan cannot be paused.
For more information, email support at email@example.com.