Occasionally a product on pre-order will be listed without a confirmed shipping price.
This is because we sometimes cannot predict exactly at time of pre-order the weight and dimensions of the finished product packed in its shipping carton. This will primarily affect large, complex collectibles.
How it works:
- Select statues will launch for pre-order with no shipping cost indicated. Shipping will show at checkout as PENDING.
- When we receive the true weights and dimensions from the manufacturer, we’ll calculate the final shipping cost and add it to your order.
- If you have placed a straight pre-order, the shipping cost will be added to your final payment.
- If you are on a payment plan and still have payments left when your order is processed, the shipping cost will be added to your final payment.
- If you have already paid in full, the shipping cost will be taken as a separate payment when your order is processed.
Why is shipping “PENDING” for my pre-order?
The scale and complexity of some statues means that it isn’t possible for us to accurately estimate shipping costs at pre-order stage. PENDING means that the final cost will be calculated at a later date.
When will I be charged for shipping?
When we know the final weight and dimensions of the statue, we will calculate the exact cost of shipping and send you an alert that the money will be deducted.
How will I be told about the final shipping cost?
Once shipping is calculated and added to your order, we’ll send you an email to advise you.
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping will be based on the exact final weight and dimensions of the statue.
Can I cancel my order if I don’t like the final shipping cost?
Yes, you can. For orders with shipping 'pending' we will refund you the full cost if you think shipping is too high and you cancel before we process your order. Please note, if you cancel your order for other reasons before shipping costs are available, the order is still subject to our normal cancellation policy.
Are payment plans available?
Yes, payment plans are available.
Please Note: by placing a pre-order with shipping 'pending', you are still committing to the order unless it's cancelled before the order is processed.